Electro CLNR-PRO 312
Electro CLNR-PRO 312 is a low foaming pH12 alkaline detergent for the removal of tough residues, oils, fine and ultra-fine particle contaminants.
- Made for Critical Cleaning needs, this 'power' high alkaline formula is electrostatically infused to excels at FOEL and BOEL cleaning steps in batch and bath processes.
- Used as a better alternative to SC-1 and SC-2 step in semiconductor substrates, hard disk drives, optics, and pharma, lab precision parts cleaning. Expose substrates to ~1 min of bath time.
- Low contact angle, about 6 for the main solution and <2 for 5% diluted solution.
- To be mixed with DI-water 1:10.
- Used as an ambient temperature solution or in heated environments up to 22-30 ºC (71-86 ºF).
- Performs best with ultrasonic and megasonic batch processors, and machine baths with hot or cold water.
- Delivers a powerful lift action removing 99.7% of particle contamination of >10 mn.
- Environmentally-friendly - biodegradable, no chlorine or abrasive acids.
We are glad to offer you a consultation and a free sample upon your request.
Download MSDS Sheet for Electro CLNR-PRO 312 (PDF)