Frequently Asked Questions
Our detergents are formulated to boost electrostatic forces creating powerful penetration, suspension of particles, and preventing their redeposit. Used in many cleaning methods - power spray, agitated and heated soaking, manual brush, machine washing, and as the preferred solution for ultra/mega sonic cycles.
- Increased Particle Removal Efficiency (PRE), able to remove >10nm ultrafine particles and larger compounds
- Used in FEOL and BEOL stages (Front or Back End Of Line)
- Rapid penetration and power
- Ability to control water hardness
- High degree of detergent force for soil removal
- Ability to suspend soil and prevent its redeposit on surfaces
- Used as Clean in Place (CIP) and Clean out of Place (COP)
- Effective in manual, soak, ultrasonic, and power-wash methods
- Biodegradable and water soluble
- Food-grade, compliant for use in food and beverage operations.
- Delivers antibacterial and sanitization properties
- Our products do not contain Chlorine, Acids, or Solvents
- Non-corrosive to surfaces with rinse, non-abrasive
- Environmentally friendlier and safer for humans
- Cost-effective, concentrates are designed for 1:10 dilution
- Households and Commercial operations using our Sanitizer Sani CLNR-GO
- Semiconductor industry - wafers, photoresist masks, hard drives
- Aerospace Critical Parts manufacturers - bearings, avionics, sensors
- Automotive parts manufacturers and Aftermarket
- Laboratories, Pharma, R&D and Cleanroom production facilities.
- Food Manufacturers, Food Processing & Packaging operations. Poultry, pig, beef or grain production facilities.
- Beverage-making operations, soft drink mixing, bottling.
- Distilleries, Breweries, Wine makers, Craft beer, mixing operations.
- Commercial kitchens, restaurants, tap rooms, bars, bakeries, and butcher-deli businesses.
- Cannabis, THC & CBD extraction and marijuana packaging facilities.
Our caustic liquid cleaners work great on many types of materials:
- Hard metals - stainless steel, chromium, nickel, carbide compounds.
- Hard materials - glass, silica, ceramics, granite, tiles, porcelain.
- Soft surfaces - soft metals, plastic, rubber - short exposure time.
Our solutions are non-abrasive and non-corrosive with the Rinsing steps.
Some products do contain phosphates others do not. The Sanitizer, Sani CLNR-GO, is completely free of phosphates and is environmentally safe.
For commercial use our cleaners do contain phosphates mixed to safe levels of < 8.7% per volume (commonly approved across the USA) . When concentrates are diluted to 1:10 (prescribed level) the phosphates contained within meet the safety levels. The commercial disposal of our detergents should be done according to SOP (standard operating procedures) established at your facility.
We make sure that our customers are happy with the products and the end results. We will cover the return shipment costs if it was our mistake and apply a refund if appropriate. Products can not be returned without our approval, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipment costs for returns are the customer's responsibility.
Returns are not accepted if products have been unsealed or used. If the product is damaged in transit, Customer's only recourse is to file a claim with the carrier.
Prices are stated as FCA origin (our warehouse). Our prices are wholesale, as we sell only to business customers in bulk volumes, not retail. The goods are passing into buyers possession when loaded on to the UPS ground truck or LLT carrier from our docks. Shipping costs are covered by the buyer. COD (cash on delivery) shipments are not permitted. We have arrangements with carriers and UPS and pass on to the buyer standard competitive shipping and handling fee.
For volumes < 70 lbs, the shipping is done via UPS ground and costs range from $10.00 - $60.00 per order, depending on the volume. It takes 3-5 business days from the time we receive the order.
For > 70 lbs we ship ground LTT (Less Than Truckload) in the continental USA. It may take 4-7 business days. Cost is calculated based on the volume and distance and presented in a separate invoice.
For Ocean shipments prices are stated as FCA at our warehouse. The buyer takes possession of the goods once the carrier has been loaded. The buyer can specify their preferred carrier or we can arrange for one. The costs of shipping are calculated separately from original purchase and are based on the volumes and distance plus any additional fees charged by the carrier or port authorities. Our buyers are obliged to pay for shipping arranged by the CleanerEng online, via wire transfer, or by check. Special payment credit terms of Net 30 or shipping FOB (Free on Board) can be arranged on a case by case basis.