DI Water Type 1
DI Water Type 1 is the highest purity Reagent Deionized water for critical and commercial mixing with concentrates. pH 7 neutral. Recommended for final Rinsing steps in contamination sensitive operations.
- For mixing and dilution of concentrated "PRO" cleaning detergents.
- Excellent rinsing agent for Critical Cleaning steps (semiconductor, hard disk drives) post SC1, SC2, HF, AMP or other processes. Used as a hot or cold rinsing solution in ultra-sonic, mega-sonic machines, power washers of critical contamination sensitive components, like wafer cleaning post etching and photoresist.
- Prescribed as mixing agent in Pharma applications such as HPLC, Mobile Phase Preparation, blanks and sample dilution.
- In Laboratories for rinsing after Strong, Weak Acid or BASE baths.
- In bio-engineering for preparation of buffers, mammalian cell culture, IVF, reagents for DNA sequencing, PCR, electrophoresis.
- Used as a rinsing and anti-bacterial agent in various Food and Beverage operations. It washes out chlorinated or acidic particles and exhibits strong sanitation properties.
- Not intended for human consumption.
Properties of DI Water Type 1 per ASTM:
Available only to clients in the continental USA. Customers located outside of the USA, in island territories, should source the same product locally (to justify the cost).
Download MSDS Sheet for DI Water Type 1 (PDF)