Power CLNR-PRO is a low foaming Ph10 alkaline concentrate designed for tough action on oils with a fine particle removal formulation. To be diluted with an appropriate source of water 1:10. Odorless, clear liquid.
Food-grade, free of chlorine and acids with strong anti-bacterial properties. It contains safe levels of phosphates, less than 8.7% when diluted 1:10.
- Perfect for CIP or COP applications, sonic baths, and as FOEL or BOEL cleaner in the manufacturing of precision parts.
- Used in Critical, Industrial, Institutional, and Commercial areas.
- Effectively removes fine particles of >100 nm as well as soil, grit, grime, slime, grease, oils, blood, tissue, particulates, deposits.
- In heated ultra-sonic and mega-sonic baths removes ultrafine particles of >10nm.
- In the Semiconductor and Critical Cleaning operations used as FOEL and BEOL cleaning steps for soaking or sonic batch processors.
- In Automotive OEM and aftermarket Bearings cleaning operations.
- In Commercial food packaging, kitchens, bakeries, and restaurants as spray-on walls, countertops, floors, and dishwashing detergent or machine washing operations. Eliminates limescale buildup, white film and water spots in hard water.
- In Food Processing plants, Distillery, and Beverage operations as a soaking agent for tank and equipment cleaning. Preferred by winemakers and craft beer operations.
- Used in heated or ambient temps processes.
Always include a rinsing step after applying detergents. (We offer Di-Water Type 1 for rinsing steps).
Request a free sample and consultation for your needs.
Download MSDS Sheet for Power CLNR-PRO (PDF)