Green CLNR-GO Cleaner is a ready-to-use wet detergent. Designed for commercial, institutional and household surface cleaning with the alkalinity of 9 pH levels. Preferred by food processing plants, beverage & distilleries for tank cleaning, labs for glassware machine or soak washing, FEOL (front end of line) and BEOL (back end of line) in manufacturing, and commercial kitchens as a machine washing detergent.
- Superior cleaning properties enhanced with electrostatic chemistry
- It is a non-toxic, non-chlorinated, no acid cleaner
- Multi-purpose fit for CIP and COP operations.
- It has mild antibacterial properties.
- It is a powerful agent removing greases, organic and inorganic soils.
- Removes >100nm fine particles in ultrasonic and megasonic baths.
Used in these operations:
- Multipurpose Commercial COP dishwashing and soaking.
- As Industrial-Institutional dishwashing, soaking, spray cleaner
- Spray-n-soak CIP solution for working benches, conveyors, glass, countertops of mixed materials, and stainless steel equipment.
- Laboratory glass soaking and machine washing.
- Tools cleaning in Medical institutions.
- Food and Beverage CIP or COP cleaning steps.
- Ultra-sonic baths and washers in heated or ambient states in Pharma, Cannabis, Medical and R&D Labs.
This cleaner is pre-mixed with high-quality DI-Water Type 1. It is safe for handling and disposing of down the drain for Commercial entities. Phosphate levels do not exceed 3% by weight, accepted in all US states as safe for Commercial uses.
A rinsing step is necessary and prescribed for all caustic wet cleaners. We recommend Di-Water for all contamination sensitive operations requiring high levels of sterility.
For volume orders and monthly deliveries, we offer discounts. Free samples available upon request.
Download MSDS Sheet for Green CLNR-GO (PDF)